The Tuesday Night Trail to Grill series offers an opportunity to enjoy the long days of summer and get your trail fix on a weeknight. Distances range from 4 kilometers to 10 miles. Come make the most of summer evenings, and put these fun runs on your calendar!
Use the red registration button below to register for multiple Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series events at once. Register for two races to get a 5% discount on your entry fees, three races to get a 10% discount, and four or more races to get a 15% entry fee discount!
Thank you to Oiselle for supporting the Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series. Oiselle not only helps promote the series, but also helps with their awesome volunteers! Bring in your bib number post race or proof of race registration and get 15% off any item at the Seattle Flagship store in University Village!
Athletic Brewing Co. is an official sponsor of the Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series!
Amphipod is an official sponsor of the Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series!
|05/30/2023||Ravenna Run the Ravine||Register||4k, 8k, 12k||Seattle, WA|
|06/13/2023||Sunshine Salutation||Register||5mi, 10mi||Redmond, WA|
|06/27/2023||Carkeek Warmer||Register||5k, 10k||Seattle, WA|
|07/11/2023||Seward Sizzler||Register||4.2mi, 10k||Seattle, WA|
|07/25/2023||Woodland Park Zoom||Register||5k, 10k||Seattle, WA|
|08/08/2023||Interlaken Ice Cream Dash||Register||5k, 10k||Seattle, WA|
Series Swag & Competition
Are you motivated by swag?
Consistency pays off! Participate in 4 or more Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series events and you’ll earn a 26-ounce high-quality water bottle in your choice of colors (turquoise, yellow, or green), featuring our mascot Chippy!
Are you competitive?
- Your best 4 performances in the Tuesday Night Trail to Grill series will rank you in the series standings!
- If you want to do fewer events, that’s okay! Series events are open to everyone.
- You may register for events individually, or use Series Registration to sign up for more than one event at once for your own convenience. It is not required to use Series Registration to be part of the series competition.
- If you complete any of the Tuesday Night Trail to Grill Series events, you are automatically entered.
- Points are awarded based on finish placement.
- Female category and Open category placements are scored separately.
- The 1st place finisher in the Female category and 1st place finisher in the Open category in each event score 100 points, 2nd place scores 95, 3rd scores 92, 4th scores 90, 5th 89 and so on. Places 64th and lower score 30 points.
- The series rewards those with the most points, regardless of what distances they ran.
- In the event of a tie, each runner’s highest point score is used for the tie-breaker. If two runners have identical highest point scores, then the next highest point scores are compared until the tie is broken. If all scores in rank-order are identical for two or more runners, then the tie is broken according to the size of the competitive field (largest number of runners ranks higher) at the run where the highest score was earned (then second highest, and so on, until the tie is broken.)
- The top series participants receive special recognition, either at the final Tuesday Night Trail to Grill series event if the standings are known, or else at an event shortly after.
- Awards will be presented in the following categories: Female 20-39, Open 20-39, Masters Female 40+, Masters Open 40+, Youth Female 12/under, Youth Open 12/under, Junior Female 13-19, Junior Open 13-19