Four races are in the books, with two to go! See where you stand, as of Seward Sizzler:
July 21st Men’s Standings [Updated 8/3 to fix a few typos, etc]
July 21st Women’s Standings [[Updated 8/3 to fix a few typos, etc]
The Tuesday Trail to Grill Series is a 6-event series that takes place in some of the most beautiful parks in Seattle and the Eastside. Each event offers at least two distances, and all distances are a half marathon and less. Join us!
Next event in the series: Summer Eddy, 4-mile & 8-mile, August 11th, at St. Edward State Park.
Here’s a review of the series rules and procedures:
- Your best 3 performances in the Tuesday Trail to Grill Series will rank you in the series standings!
- If you want to do fewer events, that’s okay! Series events are open to everyone.
- You may register for events individually, or use Series Registration to sign up for more than one event at once for your own convenience. Using Series Registration is not required to be part of the series competition.
- If you complete any of the 2015 season Tuesday Trail to Grill Series events, you are automatically entered.
- Points will be awarded based on finish placement, and this will be done separately for both women’s and men’s finishers.
- The 1st place woman and 1st place man in each event score 100 points, 2nd place scores 95, 3rd scores 92, 4th scores 90, 5th 89 and so on. Places 64th and lower score 30 points.
- The series rewards those with the most points, regardless of what distances they ran.
- In the event of a tie, each runner’s highest point score is used for the tie-breaker. If two runners have identical highest point scores, then the next highest point scores are compared until the tie is broken.
- The top series participants receive special recognition at the final Tuesday Trail to Grill Series event, Interlaken Ice Cream Dash, on August 25th, 2015.